NDIS Project Implementation OfficerDownload information
For any interested students please complete the ‘Student Placement Expression of Interest’ form and email it along with your CV to email@example.com Stepping Up prioritises applicants with a bachelor degree or post graduate level of training in a related discipline such as Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Nursing, Allied Health Sciences, AOD, Mental Health or other health or welfare areas of study. Download information
Please note at this time our Werribee and Melton offices are at capacity for student placements until January 2020.
If you’re a team player who truly wants to make a difference in the community, we’d love to hear from you. We offer:
- Meaningful work that contributes to local social justice outcomes.
- Flexible working environment and access to a monthly rostered day off.
- Strong supportive culture with an emphasis on training and development.
- Commitment to self-care and access to our employee assistance program.
- Access to generous salary packaging benefits, including a meals and entertainment card.
- A fun and dynamic local team!
Stepping Up values diversity and believes that a range of backgrounds brings a variety of ideas, perspectives and experiences that will enhance our work. We actively seek to include, welcome and value unique contributions by encouraging Aboriginal Australians, people with disabilities, people from LGBTQIA+ communities, younger people, older people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions. We also recognise and promote the unique contributions of people with a lived experience of mental illness and a history of alcohol and drug use in our team.