Our mental health program ‘Partners in Recovery’ connects people to access a range of services to
manage mental health and wellbeing needs.
South Eastern Melbourne Partners in Recovery (SEMPIR) is an Australian Government initiative
administered through the Department of Health. Partners in Recovery aims to better support people
with severe and persistent mental illness with complex needs, their families and carers.
We work together to achieve your recovery goals. SEMPIR support facilitators will coordinate a
better response from multiple services from different sectors. Through coordination, we aim to
streamline your access to clinical and other community support services including (not limited to):
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Daily living
- Family / relationships
- Drugs and alcohol
- And many other needs.
We support you to help identify your needs and develop an individualised tailored plan.
Who is this service for?
- Have a diagnosed severe and persistent mental illness
- Have a need to access many different services
- Have trouble finding the help you need
- Have no existing coordination arrangements in place
- Give consent to be involved. This includes being willing to work with a support facilitator
- Live in the region (Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia).
To access Partners in Recovery Support: Contact the Partners In Recovery direct intake and
assessment line on Ph: 1800 862 363
For more information visit the website www.sempir.com.au
Preparation has commenced for Partners in Recovery to transition to the National Disability
Insurance Scheme (NDIS).